Saturday, December 6, 2014

April's Piano Studio

April's Piano Studio







Hello!
My name is April Charmaine. I am very passionate about piano and sharing my love of it with students of all ages! It has been my joy to play it consistenly throughout the 34 years I have!
I started playing piano when I was 8 years old! My elderly church pianist, named Gracey, in the little Colorado home where I grew up was my first pianist! She is very special to me because she taught me her love of piano! I was her only student as she was retired so at the end of every hour long weekly lesson, I got to go in her little kitchen and share juice and a cookie with her!
I truly believe my all of my piano teachers, from Gracey up to my college piano professors gave me a love and enthusiam for piano! I love to share that with every one of my students as well!
Thank you!
April

Person of Contact: April Seawell

No comments:

Post a Comment