Saturday, October 25, 2014

Maria Teresa's Babies Early Enrichment Center

Maria Teresa's Babies Early Enrichment Center







Hello, my name is Maria Teresa. I ran a home daycare center since 1989 before I opened this Center in 2009. I did this so I could offer the same nurturing environment of a home to more children. I did not want to open the Center in a commercial building because I wanted to keep the warmth of a family home. There were many challenges in converting a residential home into a state of the art Center. Bringing the building up to the strictest codes while keeping the warmth of a family home was difficult, but extremely rewarding once the project was complete. When I see the children enjoying the space, I know that I accomplished this goal. Now, I can use my decades of experience and knowledge to train my staff in providing a true home away from home for all children in our care and to nurture habits of healthy eating and physical activity that will last them a lifetime. Moreover, with our unique curriculum of hands-on learning, Spanish immersion, and enrichment projects, the children in our care flourish and thrive making them very well prepared to be successful in school.
Our center is state of the art in safety, education, and physical activity. Our lead teacher’s are college educated in the early education or related field plus experience in the field. Our philosophy in early education also takes into account physical activity, “healthy mind-healthy body.” In addition to using proven early education techniques and a Spanish immersion program, we introduce children to mini-sports such as mini-golf, mini-tennis, mini-soccer, and other sports so that they may be physically active from an early age.

Email

No comments:

Post a Comment